The term “parquet flooring” is of French origin, meaning a compact, segmented space. Parquet originally referred to a geometric mosaic of wood pieces used to form a pattern; however, over time, the word has come to mean the wood flooring we know and love today. Parquet flooring is created using geometrically ordered wood planks. The herringbone pattern is one of several names for these patterns.
Parquet flooring may be composed of genuine wood or engineered wood, which has a more exquisite finish. Parquet Flooring’s patterns and designs may transform any space? It is the most well-known type of Flooring, which is incredibly popular due to its unparalleled elegance and beauty.
Also Check: Is Parquet Flooring Outdated?
When you hear parquet flooring, you immediately think of historical buildings or the gym where you did a physical exercise in elementary school. Parquet flooring has been used for centuries in residential and commercial settings and has always stayed in style. So under the consideration of Parquet Flooring Dubai. I am going to tell you that parquet still exists, and you will love parquet Flooring after reading this.
Parquet Flooring Can Be Your Best Choice
If you want to go to the option of Flooring, then parquet Flooring can be the best choice and good option on the market due to its appearance, durability, and the fact that it is now more affordable than it was many years ago to have it installed in your home.
Also Check: How To Clean Rubber Flooring?
The Origins of Parquet Floors
Sounds like the beginning of a book series, right? No, that is not what we are doing today at all. Nonetheless, we must introduce parquet flooring as the most favourable and unique vintage choice for today’s eco lovers.
Also Check: Rubber Flooring Dubai
Parquet Floors: Advantages and Benefits
You will be amazed to hear that their marvelous parquet flooring still exists today, and as a result of its exquisite craftsmanship, Parquet Flooring offers several significant benefits that truly set it apart from the competition.
- According to the primary advantage, the installation is incredibly simple, timeless, and reasonably priced.
- You can hire a professional or do it yourself if you’re more of a do-it-yourself type. Remember that this will be a very wise decision on your part!
- Choosing Parquet Flooring will provide you with beautiful Flooring and a durable and secure surface for your floors.
- It emits a dazzling beauty that lasts significantly longer and contributes admirably to the overall embellishment.
Also Check: How to Fix Loose Parquet Flooring?
Is Parquet Flooring Beneficial?
This question is intended to be asked by anyone considering or deciding to upgrade to parquet flooring.
- Selecting regal flooring for your home is a great way to add beauty and luxury to your space. This type of flooring can make any room look more opulent and stylish, and it’s a great way to impress your guests.
- You and your children will enjoy walking on the parquet floor’s wonderful soft surface. You have nothing to worry about whether your infant or pet crawls or remains on the floor since it is completely sanitary and safe for the young.
- Additionally, Parquet Floors add great value to your home, office, or apartment. This element is advantageous in the long run, attracting more purchasers to your house. And even if that is not a concern for you, upgrading to parquet flooring will be advantageous in other ways.
- The Flooring may be completed in various hues, from light to dark, with grains of various hues. Therefore, if you ever decide to redesign, sand the Flooring back to its original form and alter the color to match your new design.
- Additional protective coatings are also available for households with more children and pets.
Also Check: Flooring Services In Dubai
This Item Will Last for a Long time period.
Parquet flooring is a flooring type that is totally composed of wood, and you can mostly see wood blocks in it that are arranged in a geometric pattern. The first known use of parquet flooring was in the 1700s, and some of these floorings still exist today. Parquet flooring is made from solid wood, making it a more eco-friendly option for people looking to be more environmentally conscious. It is also a popular choice for high-traffic areas such as bars and restaurants because it is less likely to scratch. If the Flooring begins to show its age over time, it can be easily restored to its original condition and refinished.
Also Check: Epoxy Flooring Dubai
Easy to Maintain
Not only is parquet flooring suitable for any home, extremely fashionable, and certain to make your family and friends envious, but it is also incredibly simple to maintain and clean. Using a light vacuum setting or a soft-bristle sweeping brush to collect dirt, all that is required is a micro fibber spray mop and hardwood floor cleaning solution. Greyspace Flooring stocks an extensive selection of eco-friendly and pet-friendly cleaning products.
Also Check: Screed Flooring Dubai
Parquet Flooring in the Past
In the past, those who could not afford professionally installed hardwood sided their homes with parquet, which consisted of small, geometrically arranged wood pieces arranged on a single panel. When installed, parquet floors produced large patterns that added visual interest to the space.
Also Check: Gym Flooring Dubai
Today, diagonal herringbone patterns and the traditional basketweave pattern can be found in parquet. In addition to being simple to install and replace in the future, parquet flooring is frequently coated with a varnish that makes it suitable for use in moist environments such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Also Check: Outdoor Flooring In Dubai
Parquet is also available in an extensive range of color options, from traditional wood grains and whitewashes to deep reds and soothing blues. Black parquet is popular for home and business owners because the wood patterns add visual interest to darker floors.
Also Check: Best Micro Topping Flooring
Before installing a parquet, consider how long you intend to reside in your home. Because a parquet is such a decorative hardwood, potential buyers may not appreciate your selected style. If you anticipate moving shortly, choose a parquet or hardwood floor with a neutral style and color.
Parquet Is The Composition Of Longer Floor Planks
When your great-great-grandfather installed hardwood flooring in his cabin, he was likely more concerned with effectively covering beams than with creating an intricate flooring pattern. Because of this, older floors had as long as possible planks. Longer planks are back in popularity since they have fewer floor seams. If you desire a more seamless appearance, request longer planks of wood from your flooring contractor. Running the beams from wall to wall may create a clean, striped floor.
Also Check: Terrazzo Flooring Dubai
At Parquet Flooring Dubai, we offer a wide variety of high-quality and distinctive Flooring options in Dubai. Not only that, but our skilled artisans can also install the Flooring for you, saving you both time and money. So if you’re looking for a new Flooring option for your home or office, be sure to give us a call right away to learn more about what we can do for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!